Thursday, July 5, 2007

Welcome...

After a month in my first destination, I resigned to the fact that creating a blog is the best option to keep track of my experiences and, off course, to share with my friends what I’ve been doing :)
Therefore, here is my blog for those who are interested to know what I’ve been experiencing. And if it’s not your case, well, don’t waste your time here heheh.
Just to remind: a month ago I travelled from Portugal to Croatia, to start my one year term as Vice-President of Talent Management (HR) in AIESEC Croatia, being part of a team of 7 people (6 full-time, 1 part-time) with 3 Croats, 1 Croat from Serbia, 1 Serbian, 1 Indian and me, Portuguese. This also includes living with the indian girl, the serbian girl and the Croat/Serbian guy in Zagreb, being the responsible to coach the local office of AIESEC in Split, to learn this country language, to travel around East Europe and to face a cold winter heheh.
And after this year, we will see what the future holds.
Welcome…

1 comment:

Joao Pedro Santos said...

benvinda ao mundo dos emigrantes bloggeiros!

diverte-te muito
muak!