Thursday, February 7, 2008

Back to the routine?

Returning to Croatia in the beginning of January was not easy, I must admit. I believe that many of you felt like that after vacations, I mean, to get back to the routine is complicated and besides the cold in Zagreb was not appealing compared to Portugal.
But gladly we had to make visits to the local chapters in Croatia, so just two days after being in Zagreb I travelled together with Geet and Alex to Osijek. Osijek, like I mention before is in the North East of Croatia and it’s a small and nice city.
Besides all the work, I also had the opportunity to get to know Osijek night live and I must admit that it was a positive surprise. First a private party in a basement with great music and then a nice club, very fashion.
And I also had the chance to meet again Sanda, the part-time MC member that studies and lives in Osijek :) After Osijek we travelled to Varazdin, a city in the North of Zagreb. I had a lot of experiences there, like riding a bike (which I haven’t done for years), sharing a sofa with Geet and Alex (which I don’t want to repeat) : And also I got a serious virus in my laptop, so after returning to Zagreb I’ve spend two days doing backup of all my files and restoring the system (I don’t wish this no anyone).
But also we had normal things, like giving sessions and trainings:

And going out, have some beers, the usual.

Then we returned to Zagreb and in the end of the month I enjoyed the free museums night, so I went to 4 of them. This is a great initiative and definitely I have to start enjoying more the cultural side of the city and its events.

So, back to the routine? Not really... Not yet :)

No comments: