Sunday, April 5, 2009

January and February in review

Going back to Zagreb wasn’t easy but much easier than last year. Snow was all around and I did enjoy my winter.
.
I firstly went to Slovenia to chair the election of the President of AIESEC in Slovenia for the upcoming term and I had the chance to meet friends and visit Ljubljana with snow.
Then in Zagreb I did enjoyed snow the best I could heheh.

This was the view from my window in the dorm and it's a great feeling to wake up warm and look outside to such a picture... I will miss it. Then Nastya and I had a blast going around the city and to parks when there was snow. It's so peaceful and beautiful... And for the first time ever I've seen a frozen lake :) Not a big lake but it was frozen.

And January was also a cultural month with so many visits to Museums: Also in January amazingly I managed to spill yogurt in my laptop keyboard which is also one of the reasons why didn’t updated my blog before… Always something happens to my laptops in January… .

Then in the beginning of February Croatia hosted the Man World’s Handball Championship. I was never a big fan of Handball but in Croatia they are fans and good at it, so I went to watch the final in a bar Croatia Vs France and France won… But still we went to the main square to join the crowd who was there to recognize and receive the Croatian athletes.

All that nationalism did have an effect in me and I also wanted to scream and cheer for Croatia. Interesting...

And after the first round of national team applications for the next term I was leaving to Rome for another International Conference.

No comments: