Saturday, June 20, 2009

Mezanima me :)

And with the end of the month and of the term, came also my last National Conference in AIESEC in Croatia as President.
.
It is hard to condensate everything I felt in words but the best word to define it is fulfilled. After 2 years in Croatia I truly feel that the organization evolved, there was positivism in the atmosphere, there were achievements to celebrate, there was a legacy that we passed on and amazing people that will lead the organization.
.
On the personal level, there was such a mixture of feelings. I was happy but also a bit sad and emotional. The probabilities that such moments will ever repeat are minimum. Some of the most important people that influenced my experience in this country were there, most of my best Croatian friends were there and some of my best moments in AIESEC in Croatia including parties in the hallway, bush diving, sunrises, conversations, faci meetings, MC roll call, succession of AIESEC in Croatia and a lot of randomness happened in this conference… So much to remember…
.
In the end, Hvala Puno AIESEC Hrvatska! Make me proud :)

No comments: