Saturday, September 20, 2008

Boring life?

I don’t update my blog for way too looooonnnnnngggggg… I’m a bit sad about it because most of the things I’ve experienced are not fresh anymore in my mind so I started making a list of all the things I’ve done since my last update and you know what? I’ve done a lot of stuff, I’ve been in a lot of places and I’ve meet many people. So, in the end it’s a good feeling and it will take me a while to do this update… But I’ll try to be efficient ;)

Well, just a random night in Varaždin, definitely a crazy city, I love it.

A visit to Jarun Lake during the weekend. Who said there are no beautiful and nice places in Zagreb?

Then, the unexpected actually happened and I have elected a full MC team: Nastya from Ukraine, Josip from AIESEC Split, Jelena from AIESEC Varaždin and Bonny and Fico from AIESEC Zagreb.

In Lider Magazine, yes, I’m a celebrity… Not!

During April AIESEC in Zagreb received a CEEDer, Mona from Germany, with whom I had some cool moments like Croatian beers night (we bought all Croatian brands in the supermarket and drink them all to see which would be our favorite... It's not the one in the picture).

I was invited by Varaždin to give a session about international experience and did I mention already that I am a celebrity?

We had a gathering with MC alumni and we also realized a CSR Forum in ZSEM Faculty.

I had great visits from Michal, from Poland, who I have meet in Portugal when he was doing an Erasmus, later when he was doing an internship through my LC also in Lisboa and then when he was doing a project in Croatia through the company he works in. The world is small.

Then came Livadijada, an event organized by LC Zagreb in Jarun Lake. Basically doing nothing during an entire day besides drinking, eating, chatting and singing: Croatia way ;)

Požega, a small but sweet city in Slavonia (North of Croatia). Danijela’s home who took me to a party in the middle of the forest and where I’ve spend the 1st of May. Hvala ;)

Then MC transition started, as well as, the National Conference in which I’ve worked a lot because I was conference manager, anyway, details! My TM functional team plus our successors. Only girls again…

My MC team without Nastya who was far to come to Croatia…

The SPAH team (one day I can explain you what that is and how to pronounce it but basically these are the LCPs).

And I think the most important was to remember why and to meet Geoffrey, a friend for life. Thanks for the patience and support… You are one of those special persons :)

P.S: muitas saudades

And then goodbye to one of my favorite bars in Zagreb (after a while I was informed it closed), also goodbye to my term as MC VP TM in Croatia and a big “Bok” to June and to a new beginning…

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cata! You look so happy :))) And you know Michal!?! This world is even smaller than I thought :))))
Many hugs! I have been missing your smile and energy!

Catarina Cunha said...

Ira, you know Michal? He was supposed to come in NPC for a party because he was in Croatia by that time heheh.

Anyway, thanks for your comment and hope to meet you soon somewhere!

All the best and hugs
Cata