Friday, October 24, 2008

V2.4

I’ve turned 24 years old this week.
.
It’s the second time I celebrate my birthday in Croatia. I got used to hear “sretan rođendan”. I received birthday wishes from over 100 people (thanks to facebook I guess). I am almost a quarter of a century. If I am 24 it means my brother is almost 34. I had a good excuse to invite people for a beer.
But… did I change? What changed? I still refuse to believe that I can’t change the world, I believe everyone has something worthwhile, I have hope that there is a solution for the world, I still like to sing in the street and to do other embarrassing stuff, I still have energy to party all night and wake up at 9am so I still feel like a teenager of 20 years old and sometimes less.
.
And thanks to all of you who make part of my life and that made me feel better with my v2.4 than my v2.3 ;)

No comments: