Sunday, October 19, 2008

Let’s get things started...

After IC I would say that a new period of my life started. You know that feeling when a new year is beginning? The feeling that things can be different, that there is a change and above all there is hope that the New Year will be better than the previous one? That’s exactly the feeling I had during September and I still do :)
.
First I got a new “home”. I’m now living in a student dorm and I love it! My own room with internet 24 hours, toilet and a fridge (I know these things seem very simplistic but in some situations they are not and I won't go into details. But believe me, when you are living abroad you start appreciating many more things that were taken as granted before).

Also, I finally managed to get my MC team together because my MC VP TM (from Ukraine) managed to get her visa finally. So we started working properly since then, I would say.

In the beginning of October we had our first national conference as MC current :) It was a very important conference because it kind of represents the kick off of our term, where EBs already have done some mistakes and where we have a clear picture of what we want to achieve. And besides that I think it was a very good conference from the feedback we received :)

This is my SPAHHHHH team (also) finally all together ;)

And here we have AIESEC in Croatia National Team (MC plus National Support Team) all together (finally also).

Then after that we had the visit from the Growth Network (GN) Board (AIESEC is divided in different regions of the world and the board that manages Central and Eastern Europe Region came to visit our country to check how are things going and give support to the country growth).

The person that came to visit us representing the GN board was Barbara who is from Brazil so I had opportunity to speak in Portuguese a lot. Obrigada por tudo guria ;)

Then this last week I went to visit AIESEC in Osijek for which I am responsible for. I think the visit was useful for them and I also had a great time there. Now they just need to make it happen.

The city center of Osijek.

Osijek EB plus me... also finally together! (Now we are only waiting for Ondro)

And at last the photo from a great night where I felt the good and warm hospitality from Slavonia.

And here I am today... Life is good and finally with my blog is completely updated!!! I hope I manage to keep that way for a long period but I won't promise ;)

1 comment:

Lu&Lu said...

Bah tchê! Eu conheço essa gúria - a Barbara!