Friday, March 12, 2010

Canopy Walkway :P

I would say I am quite lucky to have escaped the city life last weekend and went for hiking with 2 Malaysian friends.

They took me to the Forest Research Institute Malaysia where there is a walkway in the middle of the forest. I didn’t know exactly what to expect but I was missing walking and to be in the nature so it sounded great!

So I can say that my expectations were not even close to what Canopy walkway has to offer.

We started going up, and although it wasn’t long, we were all sweaty because of the heat!

Once we get up then I realized that the highlight of this walking was a few suspended bridges in the trees! The Canopy Walkway is 200m long and was constructed in 1992 for scientific studies of above ground flora and fauna. It was built 30m above ground level!

So to be clearer here it goes some pictures of my adventure J

Just like in the movies ;)

No comments: