Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hrvatski Motivacijski Seminar 07

In the middle of November AIESEC in Croatia had its National Motivation Seminar for new members, in which I was conference manager.
Of course that for such occasion I had to gather the troops, so I invited a good and old friend to chair the conference, Eduardo and he brought with him another good friend, Ricardo.

All started back in Zagreb with a great international dinner with food from Slovakia, Czech Republic and Portugal (and drinks from many other places).

We had a great and big faci team with whom I had a lot of fun preparing and delivering the conference. Thanks to all of you for those great moments wherever you are ;)

The conference took place near Split, in Stobreč Elementary school, the theme was football and I will leave the pictures to talk for them:

Opening plenary Sessions during the day The winning Homegroup from the simulations, Porto ;) LC Split, my LC in Croatia and then the parties...

“Aí gaja, para quê que me trazes para este país com Rakija e gajas giras?” quote from the drunkest chair ever...

In the train returning to Zagreb, it seemed that we didn’t have enough yet.

Hvala. This was a very important conference where I meet many people that made me think about my future and what I wanted to achieve. It was the moment where I started to think about what to do next :)

No comments: